After another grueling week, we are back at it again. This time we talk about the week of April 25th; a shocker, I know. The important thing is that we keep pushing forward, making a little progress day over day.
Things we have learned, read or found interesting.
This week, I found FUN: Exploding Kittens - App Emotes, a post about the Exploding Kittens Game (Android, iOS) and all the sounds and emotes they added to the apps. I have the physical card game, which is a lot of fun, but the game is also available on your mobile phone. I think I may end up playing around too much with these sounds.
Hiro has been practicing iPad drums. He’s also been thinking about good development practices and why it’s important.
- The Oatmeal - Seattle’s best comic writer, also responsible for the Exploding Kittens game.
- Anki - When you need to learn something with flashcards.
- Remembering the Kana with sounds (Anki Deck) - The cards I have been trying to get into the habit of studying every day.
- JP Vocab - Core 10k (Anki Deck) - Soon, I’ll need to be learning Kanji, so here is the deck for that.
- Hacking with React - To supplement Hiro’s learning. Explaining React more in “layman’s terms” way.